Friday, May 27, 2011

hello ladies ....

Take a peek at this picture and then I will fill you in on something neat about chickens:


Can you see Lizzie at the door to her coop? Guess why she came to that door? Every morning I say "hello ladies" from the distance you can see here and every morning the ladies come to that door excited to greet me. I think they are hoping I am going to let them roam the yard, but it isn't time for that quite yet. Really I had no idea that chickens would like people so much. However, Lizzie is still very much the diva and most often if you are in the coop with her she will stand on the other side, but Sam (sweet, sweet Sam) and Maxine are quite social. And it is quite a sight!

Samantha

Maxine
I will try and get a picture of the diva soon. I am sure she will ask for some makeup and hair time first. Haha!

                          Have a happy day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment